cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hari
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: Topcashback Cashback declined by BT for no reason

Hi there, just joined this after many months of going back/forth with Topcashback who have claimed they cannot do anything over missing cashback with BT. I switched to BT for TV/Broadband/Phone in August 2015 and was expecting cashback which was declined after many months of waiting and have been unable to get to the bottom.  All I recall was that there was an issue placing the order via Topcashback referral site and wondered if that has caused tracking issues for it to be not paid. Will appreciate if somebody from BT can get in touch please, thank you

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
hari
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

No reply to this after 9 months, will be leaving BT

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @hari and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry we haven't ot back to you on this. You've mentioned there was an issue placing the order via top cashback. Did you call the sales team to place the order? Was it done online? Do you still have your order reference details? Does it begin with AJM? 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
hari
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Hi David, thanks for your reply, it was under order no:AJME**** ended in 5162 and it was attempted online however didn't go through so had to place it over the phone. There was some issue at the time online for orders which were processed through topcashback referral link so had to be processed through phone so I understand that to be a potential problem in tracking of the cashback. Please let me know if you require any more details and appreciate any help you can provide, thanks
0 Ratings
hari
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hi David, any luck in tracking down what may have been the issue? Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for confirming the order details @hari. Can you please drop me over an email with your details and I'll look into this for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings