Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harshu
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Re: Topcashback claim

Go to solution

Hi,

I have a BT Broadband connection with BT Mobile sim card. My phone number is : ******* edited by mod,
My order date is: 17 September 2016
My BT.com reference is: ******* edited by mod (don't post personal details)

I ordered it through Topcashback and I am expecting cashback on this order. Could you please let me know when I will be receiving cashback.

Regards,

Har**bleep**ha.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @harshu and welcome.

I'm sorry you haven't received the cashback. You'll need to raise a dispute with Top Cashback to find out what went wrong. You can do that at https://www.topcashback.co.uk/Help/99.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
harshu
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
Hi David
I have raised a claim but unfortunately topcashback have come back with response "cashback not yet validated ".
One reason I can think of is the activation date of my mobile sim and broadband was different.

Please look into this and help me get my cashback of £215. I can provide you with my details.

Regards

Harshu
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

@harshu Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll chase this up for you, include your topcashback username and the reference they provided for the missing cashback claim. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
harshu
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Dear Moderator,

I am unable to see " Click here to contact the mods " option when I click on moderators profile. Could you please make the link available for me?

Regards,

Harshu

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

You should be able to see the link in my profile now @harshu.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @harshu,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. Good news, I've had confirmation that the cashback will be in your Top Cashback account in 2 weeks. Can you get back to me when you receive it?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
harshu
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Thank you Moderators! This issue is now solved. I can see the cashback I was expecting in my account.

Cheers!!

Harshu

Spoiler

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know you've received the cashback @harshu. I'll close things off at my end. Post back if you have any other problems.

All the best

David

0 Ratings