cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlusha
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Re: Trying to re-contract on a different Fibre broadband package online.

@imjollywrote:

your assumption is correct and the deals you see advertised are for new customers only hence why you cannot order  you can try options team on 0800800030 and see if you can negotiate a good deal to renew 

I have seen this advice for 25 years now, both on Virgin and BT forums. I am happy with BT where I now enjoy excellent rock steady broadband, the sports app and family mobile phone. I have been with BT for over 10 years, progressing from basic broadband through to Infinity 2. We are really happy but, oh, the cost!

My problem is I am too hard of hearing to manage the negotiation of a better deal. Are there any other ways to contact the options team?

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Carlusha Sorry that you find it hard to negotiate a better deal with us.  I moved your post to create your own thread. Check out Next Generation Text and this should enable you to deal with the options team directly to get a better deal.

Cheers
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Carlusha
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Thanks, appreciated.

This will provide an opportunity to give the NGT app a try.

0 Ratings