cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Re: Unable to move to any other broadband supplier as my address is not on BT address database

Could any of the admin help me out please
I have the same problem but not getting any sense with Bt
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Unable to move to any other broadband supplier as my address is not on BT address database

I moved your post to start your own thread so replies apply to you

Are you currently a BT retail broadband customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

@Kebab22 

If your query is different to the subject of this thread, then, assuming you are a BT Retail customer, can you please start your own thread with your own title, on this link https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/Billqueries

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Hi 

my query is exactly the same

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

@Kebab22 

Are you a current BT Broadband customer?

If you are, is your address correct on the Royal Mail Postcode Database?

Its the Openreach database that would need updating, that can only bee done by your current provider.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Hi Keith
Address is correct with the post office
Currently with bt and have been for a few years,I have tried speaking to different departments in bt but they just keep putting me through to retentions.
Not getting anywhere I'm afraid
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

@Kebab22 

What is needed is an ORDI request submitted to Openreach, with your correct address details.

Try the helpdesk again, now that you know what is needed. If they still cannot help, then a moderator should be able to help. They are only a small team and are very busy, so its likely to take a while before they could assist, which is why I suggested the helpdesk first.

Message 8 of 13

Will try again tomorrow 

Is the a direct phone no for them Keith?

Thanks for the info its appreciated 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

CS 03301234150 is where you need to phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Hi Keith 

Tried again with bt today unfortunately cannot seem to get anywhere with them.

Keep saying they don't know what a ordi is.

How would I contact a moderator to help out with this please 

0 Ratings