Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re: VAT invoice

Hi John,

Can you please help me get my VAT bills? I'm guessing the contact mods feature is gone because I can't find the button or similar anywhere. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

@rami1 

Are you a business user?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Yes, Keith. My company has requested VAT invoices for expenses 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@rami1 wrote:

Yes, Keith. My company has requested VAT invoices for expenses 

This is the BT Residential customer forum, try the BT Business forum.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

I think what was being asked was are you a business broadband account holder or are you on a residential broadband?

I suspect that you are a residential broadband user working from home. If that is the case you would need to phone the BT Billing Team on 0800.800.150 and ask if they can send you a VAT receipt. They may not be able to do it for any bill that has been produced but they should be able to arrange it for any future bills.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

As far as I know, my account is a residential account as the serviced property is residential and a business isn't run out of it. The rent and bills are all paid for by my company, hence the need for VAT bills. I've requested that future bills include VAT breakdown through my online billing settings but want these produced for bills since opening the account. Is there any way to get these?  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

As per my previous message, you would need to contact BT Billing team and ask them if it is possible.

0 Ratings