Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
akashpg
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Why did BT cancelled the Order

I ordered BT Infinity 2 package along with phone line on 07th of July [Online] and then spoke to customer care to confirm the order on 08th July. I was told that everything will be up and running before 29th July and Router will be delivered before 27th July.

Today when I called BT, I was informed that the order has been cancelled due to some technical reasons at BT end.

1. First of all you guys never informed me about this ?

There is no way to contact your offline team which is actually responsible for installation and the order.

The customer care team just dont know what they are speaking, simply put they leave all the blame to offline team.

2. Now the online system says "You've told us that you want to cancel your order. " When did I say something like this ?

Seriously BT ? you as a reputed company I never expected such a blatant lies from you guys.

3. Now you guys are asking me to reorder again with higher charges ? The package which was being offered earlier is not available and I loose out good chunk of money because of your technical problems. Why would a customer suffer just because BT has got technical problems. Why would I pay higher charges to have the same deal which I ordered earlier.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

can you please delete all reference and account details from the post and title please this is a public forum and can be viewed world wide

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 5

Hi akashpg, 

Thanks for posting. I am sorry that your order has been cancelled without your knowledge and that you have to re-order again for a higher price. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch to help.

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
akashpg
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Olga, I have sent the message to you now, can you please respond to it. thanks.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Its taking about 3-5 days working days for a response, once you have filled in the form and received the enquiry number.

0 Ratings