cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Benunett
Message 1 of 3

Re: Why has my broadband order been cancelled without specifying a reason and without notifying me

Hi Neil, my experience in trying to transfer to infinity is diabolical. I'm now on my fourth, yes fourth attempt! After trying towards the end of last year, I gave up and decided to try again as BT seem to be the only ones to offer infinity. This last order was going ok up until tonight, when i logged to see that the engineer due tomorrow (and I've booked the day off work) has been cancelled! Additionally I took up incentives through top cash back (£120 rebate) and BT (the £200 MasterCard pre paid gift card) to get infinity. I cannot convey the frustration I'm having with BT and the endless phone calls I have made to try and rectify this. Please can this be rectified as we really wish to have FTTP to our property! Thanks Ben
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why has my broadband order been cancelled without specifying a reason and without notifying me

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

The moderators cannot help with FTTP connections.

Have you tried calling the FTTP team on 0800 587 4787?

0 Ratings