cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 22

Re: cannot log in to BT account

Hi I am having this exact same problem, does anyone have a solution?

I have reset password but when I try to log-in it looks like it's about to bring me to the home page - it flashes up momentarily - but then reverts straight back to the log-in page.

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES
Message 2 of 22

After chatting your help desk this problem is still not resolved - and I can't use your app because my phone is an old BlackBerry. I have tried once again to log on but I am still being prevented from doing so. I have once again done what was suggested - but after trying the new password it sends me right back - to guess what? Make a new password. So I am now stuck in some weird merry-go-round. This really is a joke - as a customer since 1998 I'm now looking to move!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 22

Hi @more_frustration I've moved your posts to create your own thread as the previous thread was solved.

Can you clarify if you are experiencing a problem logging into your BTID (online account) or your email account.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 22

Hi John this is a problem with BT ID or My BT (to look at bill details). Not email.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 22

Hi @more_frustration thanks for posting back to confirm that. 

Has this issue just started or have you just set up the BTID recently?

Cheers
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 22

It has just started

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 22

Hi @more_frustration We will be happy to help you get this fixed if you drop us over your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 22

Hi @more_frustration thanks for sending over your details. I can see that you had already been in touch about this issue and the case had to be sent to an offline team to fix this for you. They should be in touch with you within the next 24hrs. Post back and let me know if you have been contacted and if the issue gets resolved and I'll keep an eye on things from here.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 22

Hi John,

Somebody called me yesterday but I couldn't take the call as I was about to leave.

So they arranged to call back - they called today and asked me if I could log in,

and I replied I will just have a look, then they ended the call.

So I am assuming they misheard me.

Anyway I still can't log in and I have just changed my password again

but it still doesn't work.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 22

Hi @more_frustration Sorry about that. I'll reopen the case and take this over. I'll be in touch shortly.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings