cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redgpw
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Re-contracting/Upgrading to BT Totally Unlimited Infinity Broadband

Hi, I gave the options team a call and they seemed to have no idea what I was going on about when i wanted to upgrade and re-contract to the Totally unlimited (uncapped) package. They seemed to suggest it has been applied to my account already, when it hasn't been.

Also, I can't seem to be able to contact any of the mods in their About pages, so looking for some help in these forums. Thanks ahead of time!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Re-contracting/Upgrading to BT Totally Unlimited Infinity Broadband

The forum moderators will get involved in this post as soon as they read your post they will post there reply and give you a contact link to them

Please do not send them a personal message, as your message will not be tracked properly.also the mod you personal message may not be on duty for some time and that will delay your help further.  

the mods now work on an invite only basis 

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi redgpw,

I'll be happy to get this sorted for you. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
redgpw
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Hi, I've messaged the mods but have not heard back from them yet. How long should I be expected to wait for a reply?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

did you use there contact form at the link  shown in my earlier post or did you us a PM

0 Ratings
redgpw
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

I used the contact form in the link shown. Shall I resend the request?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

The forum mods normally reply to you personally within 3/5 working days by either email or phone
0 Ratings