Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17_Jay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Re contracting bt tv

Go to solution

My current bt tv contract which includes bt sport SD runs out in March so thought i'd re-contract it, from this link in my bt login

https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/tv/extras/

I selected the MAX HD package for £15.50 which includes bt sport hd  - Up to 142 channels (21 in HD) and i went through to complete the checkout.

The track my order page in My Bt says the order is now complete.

But I have 2 issues now:

1) On the order page and on my order email confirmation it says it is a 24 month contract...but on the link and on the web checkout process it said it is for 12 months...I only wanted a 12 month deal, not 24 months.

2) None of the BT Sport HD channels are working, I've re-tuned the tv box, turned it off and on and tried doing the "setup" on the channel but they are not working.

Please can someone help to correct these problems.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
17_Jay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Re contracting bt tv

Go to solution

Hi, can anyone help with this?

0 Ratings
17_Jay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Getting really pi**ed off with BT now.

I've recieved zero help on this forum, so phoned up customer services and was told that I should be able to watch the BT Sport HD channels as its part of my package.

I explained that they are not working and after about 30 minutes of messing around, doing various things, i was told that someone will ring me back, she couldn't tell me when, only sometime in next 48 hours! From past experience with BT I doubt anyone will actually call me back.

I only upgraded to the HD channels last Saturday so I could watch tonights Champs League in HD, what a complete waste of time and money.

I'm paying for something that I'm not getting, this is a shambles.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @17_Jay,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your order. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
17_Jay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi PaddyB,

Details sent out

0 Ratings