cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MVP26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Re: free gift of tv or xbox one and reward card

Was there a ''Reward Card'' with the TV/Xbox offer in November's deal???

I signed up in November too & my Broadband was activated 25th Nov.
I received the free LG TV before Xmas but no mention of a Reward Card...

I logged into that Rewards link but it says ''No rewards available at the moment''.

Can anyone check to see what rewards/offers were available in November.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

The info you need is on the Reward Cards T&Cs.

It depends on which day you placed your order.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

• From 22.11.19 until 02.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £125 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £125 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
  • From 15.11.19 until 21.11.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Package, £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £120 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £120 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

0 Ratings
MVP26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks KB for the reply...

I think I placed my order on Nov 11th. 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@MVP26 wrote:

Thanks KB for the reply...

I think I placed my order on Nov 11th. 

Then there was no reward to claim for that period. It would have been unusual for BT to offer an expensive gift, and a reward card.

0 Ratings
MVP26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Ok, I thought there was no reward card with the TV/Xbox offer... so why didn't you say that there was no reward card in this thread https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/free-gift-of-tv-or-xbox-one-and-reward-card/m-p/1996650#M...

I originally posted my question in that thread but you moved my post to a new thread. The OP in that thread joined BT same day as me but you replied to her...''You have to claim your reward card, its not sent automatically https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/''

Should of told her that there was no Reward card with TV/Xbox offer to avoid any confusion...

0 Ratings