cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annl
Message 1 of 5

Re: how to make a formal complaint

Hi,

Is it possible to get definite confirmation that an order has been placed and is progressing?  I have phoned three times, done two chats and tried logging a formal complaint.  I moved house recently and wanted to take my phone line and broadband with me.  The phone line went okay and was activated 5 July.  I phoned to check the status of the broadband bit of the order and was told not wo worry, the order was on and to keep checking it.  I phoned again after it did not come on and was told the order had not been placed properly and had been placed with an activation date of 20 July, recommended using WiFi previously Openzone.  I contacted BT again via chat as I can't access mobile wifi where I live (rural) and asked them to see if they could get the date of 20th activtion brought forward.  A SMS next day was promised but did not arrive.  I did another chat session and was told (after about an hour) the order had not progressed as expected and was due for activation on 26th July.

I would like broadband as soon as possible as I have no internet at all, no mobile reception.  I would at least liek to have confirmation that my order is progressing.  On the web link to my order it still looks like it's cancelled.  What iw frustrating is I still have access to my old house and could have carried on using broadband there if it had not been disconnected very efficiently and promptly on 5 July!

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

What broadband did your order, normal broadband or BT Infinity?

In order to find out what services are available, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

0 Ratings
annl
Message 3 of 5

I ordered normal Broadband as it's all I need - worked well in the old house anyway and the new house is only about 300 metres away!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@annl wrote:

I ordered normal Broadband as it's all I need - worked well in the old house anyway and the new house is only about 300 metres away!

Try the  Order Live Chat Team

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @annl Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting about your home move order.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods. If you need an urgent update you would be better to use the chat order team recommended by Keith.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings