cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tati_may
Message 1 of 4

Re: sainsbury's gift card problem

i received a Sainsburys gift card with zero on it ,noithing was ever loaded on the card! ! ( nice Christmas present form BT ) i spent 3 days on the phone , i used online chat , i been told to apply for a gift card again , i been told they will email me or ring me back , they never did. IS there is anybody working  for BT who can sort this problem out ? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

you have received an offer of help from the forum mods on your other post they will be able to help you  this is a link to your other post   https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/sainsbury-s-gift-card-problem/m-p/1126168#M35455

tati_may
Message 3 of 4

thank you very much for your help , i just checked the ballance on the card and there is 100 £ on the card. you just saved me all day on the phone tomorrow .

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

I buy Sainsbury's gift cards through an on-line service.  They have started warning customers that the cards are blank when first dispatched, and the credit is added a few days later.

There's a phone number on the back of the card that you can use to check the balance.

0 Ratings