Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikkilala
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: topcashback declined by bt

Go to solution

My topcashback has been declined. I made my order through TCB and received a phone call a few days later to say BT had had a problem and that it would be delayed by 3 days and that BT would have to re put through the order. I have recieved 2 routers which Ive been charged for! I have just phoned BT and have received a refund for one router but they havent a clue about the TCB. I only took out my contract with BT because of the £131.25 incentive cashback. Surely this is wrong as I did not cancel my order!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Nikkilala,

Due to the order being cancelled, and an order being placed offline, it'll show that you aren't entitled to the cash back. However; providing everything was done correctly originally, we should be able to help you. You can get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It will take us a few days to look into it but we will.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
nikkilala
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I have just had a call from someone called John from BT. I have given him the wrong name for my cashback acccount. Could you please ask him to call me again or advise me on how I can add the information. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @nikkilala

Drop @JohnC2 a private message and he will sort this out for you Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @nikkilala Thanks for taking my call earlier and I'm happy to hear that you have now received your cashback.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings