cmacca

Recent Calls

When I look online at my BT bill I can view recent usage but it only goes up to 13th March and today is the 16th,  is there anyway to get a more up to dat view ?

Contributor
lambo1784

Re: Recent Calls

With the new system you are lucky to get that.BT say  the new page system  are being worked on but after repeated complaints to c/s it looks as though that's a about as up to date as it is going to get.Supposed to be 48 hours but nobody seems to be interested in getting that sort of figure.It seems the 48 hours is from the last update which only seems to happen now and again.

Jean

Expert
Oliver341

[ Edited ]

My recent calls seems to be ok now, up to date to within 48 hours. How is it looking for everyone else?

Aspiring Contributor
jonh46

yes. mine was ok last time checked. calls history about 48 hours old.

which is better than my online vodafone mobile call info.

Also the my account web page seems  to have been sorted [ fingers crossed ]

John

Aspiring Expert
tickhill

I find on average it now takes 48hrs for recent calls to update and even longer when the calls are made over the weekend it seems.

Aspiring Contributor
Ostrich

Nope, still not right here.

Recent usage - which seemed to be working two weeks back - now shows up as £0.00 !

I'm in touch with Mod Stephanie about it.

Expert
Oliver341

Ostrich wrote:

Recent usage - which seemed to be working two weeks back - now shows up as £0.00 !

Have you just been issued with a BT bill?

Aspiring Contributor
Deirdre

I have tried to check my recent usage the last two days and it shows £0.00.

This is incorrect. My last bill was 17 February. If I use the phone enquiry option it correctly tells me my usage is about £8.

The online option worked up til the other week when I last logged on as I spent some time editing names into the list of calls which I thought was a good feature.

At least its not just me. Lets hope it gets fixed and it retains the names against the numbers I spent so much time inputting.

Aspiring Expert
tickhill

[ Edited ]

Certainly seems to be an issue with the 'Recent Calls' listing as at today.

I view two accounts only - both are mid-way between bills and a week ago showed recent calls with a listing and values but today the one account shows nil and no calls (definitely incorrect) and the other shows nil and just two calls made at the end of March - which is hopelessly incorrect.

So - as above, definitely and issue with displaying recent calls at this time but, as the previous message suggests, using the automatic enquiry system by dialling 150 the total was provided.

Aspiring Expert
tickhill

[ Edited ]

Wonder if someone was listening!!  Four hours after previous posting I have just checked and now calls are showing in an on-line enquiry - although only up to 25th March which was 10 days ago and the auto enquiry gives a different amount to the on-line enquiry.