Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Infinity2
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Recommend a friend Amazon vouchers

Go to solution

Afternoon,

Recommended 2 of my friends to join BT using the refer a friend link, received emails saying both of are up in early December 2020. No vouchers received until today and there is no link to track too. 

Can anyone please look into this and help.

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Re: Recommend a friend Amazon vouchers

Go to solution

Hi @Infinity2  welcome to the forum and thanks for referring your friends to BT. Sorry you have not received the vouchers yet. Please check that you’ve both met the terms of the promotion:

·         Did your friend follow your link and register for the refer a friend offer?

·         Is your friend outside of your cancellation periods?

·         Have you both paid at least one full bill from the point at which your friend joined us?

As a referrer, you can check the status of your referrals by using the online status checker. You can do this by following the link you received in the email we sent you when your friend joined, or by heading back to this page.

If you've checked that you’ve both met all the terms of the offer but you still haven't received your rewards post back and let us know and we'll be happy to help.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Infinity2
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks.

Yes they joined using the link and I received an email saying I'll get my vouchers within 30 days.

Its been over 59 days. I can not find a link to check the process.

They had there third bill now.

Thanks

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, @Infinity2 thanks for confirming that, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll chase this up with our rewards team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Infinity2
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Good morning Neil

Received my Amazon vouchers.

Thanks you so much for you help.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Morning @Infinity2 that's great thanks for posting back to let me know. I hope you buy yourself something nice with them 😁

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings