cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Redundant Smart Talk numbers

I have two 0331 numbers that still appear on my bill from when I used Smart Talk a few years ago. Obviously they are redundant, and have shown zero usage for several years, but I can’t work out how to have them ceased so that they don’t appear on my bill anymore.

Any clues, please?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Redundant Smart Talk numbers

Hi @Zummerzet, thanks for posting. I'm surprised the Smart Talk numbers still appear on your bill as the service was discontinued a few years back. 

Is this showing on a paper bill or your online account? If it is your online account does it show on the pdf of the bill or when you are checking the breakdown of your usage?

Cheers

John

Message 3 of 6

I've also noticed these ancient numbers. They appear when I tap "Your usage" at the bottom of the app but not in the actual (PDF) bill. 

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 4 of 6

Hi John, thanks for replying. I must admit, it never occurred to me that they don't appear on the actual PDF bill; it's only when I look at my usage online that they appear. Even so, they're quite annoying, and I'd like to be able to get rid of them if possible.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Zummerzet, thanks for checking that for me. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll raise this to see if they can be removed completely.

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 6

Thanks John, I've replied to your PM - here's hoping it can be sorted

0 Ratings