Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Refer a Friend - Vouchers not received

Go to solution

Hello,

I referred a friend back in September and received the email in October saying:

Your friend's broadband service is now active. Once they’ve paid their first bill, we’ll email you both a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card on us within 30 days.

Neither of us have received a voucher and I can see in the refer-a-friend page the Referral Status is showing as unsuccessful.   I'm trying to find out why it is "unsuccessful". 

My friend has definitely still got BT Broadband (as have I) and has paid the bill every month.

I tried phoning the customer service team on 0800 800 150 to find out but I can't seem to get through to the right department to find out why.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refer a Friend - Vouchers not received

Go to solution

Hi @stein I'm sorry about that, can you also send me a private message with your friends details and we'll raise a case with the vouchers team to get that looked into?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

A support case was opened on my behalf and this was the response I received.

I'm not sure why the claim was cancelled on the refer a friend system as I've checked your eligibility and can see that you and your friend are both eligible so I've manually requested your £50 Amazon vouchers to be sent to you both.

Many thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Out of interest did you get your vouchers which were manually sent to you as I have been waiting 3 months

0 Ratings