cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Refer a Friend missing vouchers

Hi

I was referred to BT and signed up back in September but I haven't, nor has the person who referred me, received the £50 voucher. I can't call BT as my flat has terrible signal so hoping someone can please pick this up here and point me in the right direction of how to retrieve the vouchers as there's nothing about it online.

Thanks

Catherine

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refer a Friend missing vouchers

Hi @catherinesb94 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you haven't received your voucher.

Did you follow the unique link sent by your Friend and register for the refer-a-friend offer?

Have you both paid at least one full bill from the point at which your friend joined us?

The referrer can check the status of your referrals by using the online status checker. You can do this by following the link you received in the email we sent you when your friend joined.

Has the referrer been able to check the status of the referral?

You can find out more here - BT Refer a friend  

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @PaddyB 

Thanks for your response.

Yes I followed the link and I'm on a 50% for first 3 months so haven't paid month 4 yet, do I need to wait for that?

My friend didn't receive an email when I joined so is unable to use the online status checker. 

Thanks

Catherine

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @catherinesb94, thanks for posting back and sorry for the delay in replying. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to check on the progress of your Refer a Friend voucher.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings