cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennifertaughtme
Beginner
Message 31 of 52

Re: Refer a friend to BT Broadband and get £50 each

Have you confirmed with your friend they used the link that you sent them? - Yes
0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 32 of 52

Hi jennifertaughtme

Thank you for confirming this. Please reply to the private message I sent with your information and we'll investigate this for you.

Stuart

0 Ratings
SpookyAnna
Beginner
Message 33 of 52

Hello everyone

I am in the same situation.  I was refered by my mum, I have paid 2 bills, she has paid 1.  I even received an email saying the voucher was on its way.  Does anyone have any answers???

0 Ratings
MalcolmS1
Beginner
Message 34 of 52

Hi All,

Same problem here. I referred my son and got a confirmation email that he'd activated on 12 Dec 2020. He paid his first bill in early January and now, over 30 days later, we still have no vouchers. Activation was 60 days ago. I can't even find the link for tracking the voucher.

Will one of the mods contact me ASAP so that this can be resolved quickly please?

0 Ratings
SpookyAnna
Beginner
Message 35 of 52

Hi Malcolm, really weird because I sorted my problem out today.  My mum referred me to BT.  Your son needs to call BT and speak to their communications team.  There is a free phone 0800 number on their site (sorry I can't remember it exactly).  I called them today and although the problem isn't urgent they understood that they shouldn't offer something then not deliver.  They took a few details and I should get the Amazon voucher code in 5 days.  Worth getting your son to call and get your details on the list!!!  

0 Ratings
MalcolmS1
Beginner
Message 36 of 52

Thanks SpookyAnna, much appreciated.  Using the Facebook BT site I've had a similar reply that it might take up to 5 days, so for the moment I'll wait until those days are up and then follow your advice if needed.  It is poor that, given the vouchers are already late, people are being asked to wait even longer.

Thanks again. 👍

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 37 of 52

Hi @SpookyAnna  & @MalcolmS1 

Sorry for the delay receiving your vouchers included in the "Refer a Friend" offer.

I'm pleased to see you've got in touch and this looks to be sorted out.  If you should need help with this feel free to post back here guys.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
MalcolmS1
Beginner
Message 38 of 52

@RobbieMac Hi Robbie, I think it's just SpookyAnna who is sorted.  I've still had no word about the vouchers owed to me & my son.  Can you advise please?

Kind Regards

Malcolm

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 39 of 52

Hi @MalcolmS1 sorry about that, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
pibworth
Beginner
Message 40 of 52

Hi Guys,  sorry to jump onto this too but can someone chase up our 'refer a friend' offer too? 

I have had the from BT email (below) saying its gone through back on 3rd January, but neither of us has not received it yet..

Many thanks,

Gary

"From: ***********************
Sent: 03 January 2021 17:30
To: *************************
Subject: Your £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be with you soon.

Hello ****

Congratulations – you’ve successfully referred a friend to BT.

Sxxx Bxxx broadband service is now active. Once they’ve paid their first bill, we’ll email you both a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card on us within 30 days."

0 Ratings