Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 3

Refer a friend to BT Broadband and get £50 each

For every person, you help join us you’ll get a £50 gift card to spend on Amazon.co.uk. And they will too.

How it works

If you’re a BT Broadband customer you can refer anyone who doesn’t have broadband with us. It doesn’t matter if they’re already a BT customer for something other than broadband, for example, mobile.

First, visit our refer a friend page to get a unique referral link to share with your friends.

How does my friend register for BT Broadband?

Your friend needs to register for the refer a friend offer using the unique link you sent them. Once they’ve registered they need to buy an eligible broadband plan online.

It’s important they use the same email address to register for the refer a friend offer and buy their broadband plan.

When will we get our £50 gift cards?

You should both get your gift cards within 45 days of your friend joining. You’ll both need to be outside of your cancellation periods. And you’ll both have to have paid your next full bill from the point at which your friend joined broadband with BT.

You can check the status of your referrals by using the online status checker. You can do this by following the link in the email we sent you when your friend joined.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Refer a friend to BT Broadband and get £50 each

I haven’t received my amazon voucher and neither has my friend. Ordered on 4th jan, first bill paid on 23rd jan. been in contact with BT but won’t give me an answer. I want to know what is happening and when we will receive them. The status tracker says pending constantly 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Refer a friend to BT Broadband and get £50 each

Hi @Hayley2020, I'm sorry that you haven't heard anything about the refer a friend voucher yet, I've sent you a private message so you can raise this with the moderation team and we'll chase that up for you.