Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpookyAnna
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Refer a friend

Hello Everyone

I have been with BT for over a month and was refered by a friend.  Both of us received and email on 15th December saying that our £50 Amazon voucher would be on its way.

I have paid 2 bills since then and my friend has paid 1.

When do you think we should receive the voucher?????

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Re: Refer a friend

Hi @SpookyAnna, thanks for your post and also recommending a friend to us. On the Refer A Friend offer it does say it should be within 45 days from the date your friend's broadband is activated. You should visit the online status checker to check the status of your referral. You can do this by following the link you received in the email we sent you when your friend joined.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
SpookyAnna
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your reply JohnC2.

Shall I refer back here if nothing is received by Friday of next week (29th January) which is the 46th day.

I would point out that the email received on the 15th December did say that the voucher should be received with 30 days🤪

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 6

Hi @SpookyAnna, thanks for posting back and certainly do come back to us here next week if you don't have the voucher. 
What does it show when you check the status of your referral at the moment?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
SpookyAnna
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hello again John 😄

Where do I find the online status.  Is it on MyBT?  Or somewhere else??

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 6

Hi SpookyAnna, for the status it says you should visit the online status checker to check the status of your referral. You can do this by following the link you received in the email we sent you when your friend joined. I just wanted to know if you could see the status and if it looked ok for the voucher.

thanks

John

0 Ratings