cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Refer a friend

I've been trying all morning to refer a friend. There's literally no option to do this. Every time I click on the link it tells me to, it reloads the same page. I rang BT and the operator had no idea. What nonsense.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Refer a friend

Hi @djalkemyuk Thanks for posting, I'm so sorry about that.  I've just tried myself and can see exactly what you mean. I'll try to find the person responsible for the refer a friend webpage so this can be fixed. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thank you, I'll wait it out until I hear back from you, thanks again.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Refer a Friend

Is this  still running ?

I can find the page in my account - but when i click on the limk to register a friend it just takes me back to the same page again in a loop.

Anyone able to help getting a referal link ?

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Re: Refer a Friend

It's still in a loop lol. I rang BT 3-4 times and they just said they don't know what to do and for me to try in a few days. My friend went with Virgin instead as the customer service was that bad, it put him off going with BT. What an absolute shocking thing for a huge company like BT to not be able to fix. I mean, I update and monitor my own website and something like this would take me 10 minutes max to fix LOL. Also, if you Google the refer a friend offer, there's sooooo many people complaining that they haven't received their vouchers after months and months. I wouldn't waste your time. I've had other problems with BT, mainly problems with the app. As soon as Virgin is available in my area, I'll be switching to them. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

HI, do you know when this will be working again as my friend is due to move in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks

Message 7 of 7

They are removing the referral system seemingly? 😞

0 Ratings