cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smcalpine
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Reference number

Hello, I am trying to submit a missing cashback claim through topcashback but it is asking me for a AJM/BTCOM reference which I cannot find anywhere? Obviously at the moment, it is an extremely long waiting time on the customer support telephone line which I totally appreciate. I dont have a bill yet as I have only just received the equipment and due to start tomorrow. Can anyone advise where I can find this reference code please? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Reference number

@Smcalpine 

It should be on the email that you received confirming activation of your service.

A claim would not even be processed until 14 days after your service was activated, and its been authorised by BT. That could take a long time at the moment.

0 Ratings
Smcalpine
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for replying so quick. I cant seem to find it on my emails, all I can find is the VOL order number? 

0 Ratings
Smcalpine
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Sorry, just seen the second part of your reply. I know it would but I want to put the claim in asap so they at least have it.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Wait until you get the email to say that your order is now complete, and your service has been activated, you should find it there.

0 Ratings
Smcalpine
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Great, thanks
0 Ratings