cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DomIstKrieg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Refund query

I got a refund from money i was owed for some things i was overcharged on but it is a too much now. They said they are looking into it. What does that mean?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Refund query

Refunds must be justified, sometimes an amount greater than expected gets flagged, if you were given money you shouldn't of recieved you'll be asked to pay it back.

0 Ratings
DomIstKrieg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Fair enough. They take some of the money they gave us and take a chunk back. No problems there. My question is how do they reach the amount to be taken back?

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 6

Most likely there will be a complaint attached to the refund and justification for it, it'll get a final review, you never know you might end up with it all but if it's been flagged we're talking a hundreds of pounds or more.

Having said that it should of already had a review once it gets to a certain amount, I wouldn't worry too muc, contact the billing team if you're worried about the delay.

0 Ratings
DomIstKrieg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

No, no. I am not that concerned. They will get to it in due time. Thank you.

0 Ratings
DomIstKrieg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Refunded too much

They said I was overcharged and had been for a few years. They sent me a refund which was actually too much. Today they rang me informing me that my account was down as a business and not a house\residence one and has been that way for a long time. They are looking into it. What happens now?
0 Ratings