Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farrukh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Regarding reward card

Hi

I need help urgently as I am tired of calling the call centre now. I joined BT broadband in June and the offer was that I will get a £80 reward card. Since than, I have called BT 7 times and everytime I have been told that they have updated my account and within a week, I will receive an email with the confirmation and to call back if I dont receive the email. Please can anyone here help me as evertime I call BT support line, I have to wait for an average time of one hour. I have so far lost 7 hours of my life!!!! 

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JohnC2
Message 2 of 5

Re: Regarding reward card

Hi @Farrukh welcome to the forum and sorry you are having such problems getting your reward card. We'll be happy to help you get this it sorted but we are busy at the moment so it will take a bit longer than usual for us to get back in touch with you. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Farrukh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi John

many thanks for your message. I managed to speak to someone again over the phone and I have been told that this issue will be resolved in two days time. I will wait couple of days and if its not resolved then I will get in touch with you again.

Kind regards

Farrukh

Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 5

@Farrukh perfect, let us know if you need our help 🙂

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Farrukh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi

So, I was told that everything will be resolved with in 2 days and today is the third day and havent heard anything back. Not really happy with the service I am receiving from BT! 

I am responding to the private message that you sent and I hope you can resolve this issue for me.

Many thanks

0 Ratings