cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Infidel
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Removing package added without consent

I moved house in July 2018, and at some point in the process, BT Sport was added to my package at a cost of £4/m, which has since risen to £8/m. The problem is that I never at any point requested this, have not used it once even by accident, and would have refused it I had been asked. I should have noticed this sooner, but as soon I did I called asking for BT to remove it and refund me the cost. I was amazed to be told that not only could they not remove it, that I would be paying until the end of the 18 month contract I hadn't agreed to!  I'm sure BT Sport is great for sports fans, but I never watch sport, and would never willingly pay for sports channels.

On 10/10/19 I called BT and lodged a complaint with Anthony, reference number is **Edited**

It's now over a month ago and I've heard nothing. This month's bill has come out, and BT Sport is still on it. I need it gone and I need my money back, because this is exactly the sort of mis-selling that caused the PPI payback.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 2

Re: Removing package added without consent

Hi @Infidel,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you haven't heard any word back about the complaint you raised.  You can get in touch with us and we will check this out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings