cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Renew Broadband & get free Ring Doorbell

Hi!  New here 🙂  I got letter & email offering to renew my Broadband for the price I currently pay as a Black Friday deal but I had to renew by 2nd Dec.  I did so and received an order confirmation.

Two weeks hence I live chatted with BT and they advised I had to wait another 2 weeks until my free gift would be processed.  I waited and then contacted them on Monday and they said they would highlight with the gift team.  Spoke to them again today and they said initially I didnt renew in promo date period, then that to be eligible I should have taken BT Sports and finally that the renewal never actually took place!

They say there is no trace of any renewal order and my contract is now up for renewal!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Renew Broadband & get free Ring Doorbell

Hi @kgracey and welcome.

I'm really sorry for any confusion with the ring doorbell offer. I'm sure I can clear this up. Did you receive any order confirmation emails? If so they should have included an order reference usually beginning VOL. Did you receive that?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

It's not a VOL one. It is BTCZZZ************ placed 1/12/19. I took a photo of the screen. Then on 2/12/19 I've live chatted and been assured the order was in progress & after 14 days of completion  I would receive an email on how to claim the gift and was told 'be rest assured you will get the gift for sure' I have a photo of that chat too.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Were you able to check this out for me?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @kgracey and thanks for posting.

I'm sure I'll be able to help with the ring doorbell query. I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Just drop me over a reply with the details and we’ll check it out.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings