cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corh5
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Renewal frustrations - Very disappointed with BT, additional BT Sport HD charges

Hi all,

Do Admins still monitor these forums and help to resolve issues.

I renewed my contract at the end of November on the proviso that everything remained the same and was like for like. This should have been really simple. The new contract date began on the 30th November and after this date I discovered I had lost all the HD Sports channels on my BT box.

This took 2 web chats and 1 phone call to rectify which in itself is ridiculous.  I have now had my January bill through and discovered my bill has gone up by £5 a month despite being promised no extra costs would be incurred. I saved the web chat transcriptions as proof of this. 

I won't post the transcript but can provide it if required, this took place on the 8th and 10th December.

Please can someone sort? I can't believe how much agro and frustration I've gone through in simply renewing my existing services on a like for like basis. This is very disappointing.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 2

Re: Renewal frustrations - Very disappointed with BT, additional BT Sport HD charges

Hi @corh5 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry for the problems you've had since renewing your contract at the end of November.  I understand you lost some channels after the change and your bill was increased despite being told nothing would change and everything would remain the same.

Have you spoken with anyone since you posted this?  Drop me a reply and let me know.  If you're still having problems we can give you a hand to sort everything out from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings