cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Renewal

My broadband is up for renewal but heard the smart hub 3 is coming out in June or July. If I renew now will I get the new hub when it’s released or will I have to wait.

Also, if I renew will I get xbox ultimate for free like the new customers are currently getting and will my price go down because I’m currently paying 60 (soon to go up to 65 pound odd). I get full fibre 900.

I’ve tried doing/checking all this online, but when I click on anything it just dumps me to the “can’t show you personalised offers” page when I click on most things.

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Renewal

yo will not get a new hub when you renew unless old hub is faulty  the days of new hubs when you renew are long gone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Nor will you get any new customer incentives.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Obviously never read it.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Ok thanks. I’ll check with live chat then cancel if they don’t, thanks.

Message 6 of 6

@gigantojim  Regarding the SH3, according to ISP.net, it reported in January 2022 that: "At launch, the SH3 [Smart Hub 3] will be offered as standard on BT’s premium broadband tiers (Full Fibre) for new customers and also upgrades (regrades)." I private messaged you the link to their article. 

My guess would be that there would be a charge for those upgrading within an existing contract. And it would be offered as the new free router (with Postage & Packaging cost) for new customers upon sign up.

0 Ratings