Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EssexDengie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Renewing BT Contract Difficulties

Go to solution

Just too add I was dreading this moment.

I also have to decide, to move or keep my current 2 telephone lines with services attached with BT. To give my months notice and move on.  Although I am happy with the product, I dont really see why I should be put in this questionable position anyhow.

The reason i say this is because my first tragic psychologicaly stressful saga phyisical and painful enduring BT customer service mess started here.

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/What-a-diabolical-way-to-treat-a-customer/m...

The forthcoming end of contract is due Mid December.

I have tried and  tried to upgrade via the web site of my account. The page reference is this http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/manage-tv

I chose the package on the far right, clicked the upgrade then got a page asking you to click the offered accolunt number or other detgails check box.  Naturally i clicked my account number. Only to be offered this message.

https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerOrders/control/prebasket?PN=10&OJS=custidentification

Bells started to ring i am getting nervous as to what lies ahead.

This is Movember month, Prostate Cancer awareness month. I cannot take any more of the possible incompetent's of BT useless service's adding to the possible reduction of my life span. Being wasted hanging on telephones.

But I will try, guess what. Yes i was kept waiting for 28mins. With usual insulting messages offered between. That's it. No more.

So i am again asking a mod to please read back on my original saga. And if possible. Please,please  pass my request for new upgrades with accompanying contracts on my  2 telephones to 'Gerry Burns' of the UK/Irish service centres.  Gerry was from Belfast. If he is still with the company. If not there are others on my computer file who assisted me  over the months in the past saga?

It was OlgaC  of the forums who contacted me before. Your help  OlgaC is desperatly needed again?

I just do not have the health and time to wait for BT £billions to work for me when it may feel like it, or not?

Why Ofcom and the Governments of the day put up with this blithering 'don't take away Openreach cash cow' nonsense is beyond me.They only have to to take an hour out of of their precious and busy schedules. To read the forum. Take notes when reading of some of the heart rendering but too frequently occurring BT customer service mess ups that seriously effect people lives.  To see why they should act against BT.

Most it seems is still from 'Far Away Places' . Although to be fair,my 28 minute wait did not materialize. So I have no idea as to whom i might have spoken too?

I again thank you in advance. I await a friendly response.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Renewing BT Contract Difficulties

Go to solution

Hi @EssexDengie,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you've had. As it has been a very long time since they last spoke with you we will need your contact details again. Can you please click on my user name and then click on contact the mods? It'll take us a couple of working days to get back to you but we will. Please outline exactly what you need help with, on the contact form, so that we don't need to contact you until hopefully everything is resolved or nearly resolved.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
EssexDengie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Renewing BT Contract Difficulties

Go to solution
Thank you DanielS I will get back to you shortly..