cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Renewing Line Rental Saver - Order outstanding on line

Hi all.  I'm trying to renew the annual Line Rental Saver for my Mum, something I do every year without hassle.  I've been advised it expires on 14 August.  When I tried online today, it told me "Sorry, there's an order outstanding on the line."

I know that Mum is scheduled to be upgraded free to Fibre Broadband on 11 August.  Is this what BT is referring to?  If so I don't understand why I can't renew now, but what do I know about the machinations of BT?

I have tried calling the helpline of course, but as usual they are overwhelmed.

Any advice welcome, thank you.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Renewing Line Rental Saver - Order outstanding on line

You can only have 1 order on an account at a time due to system limitations, you won't be able to renew the line rental saver or the upgrade order completes

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Renewing Line Rental Saver - Order outstanding on line

Thank you, that's useful to know.  It would be good if BT were to offer this explanation rather than leave customers worrying.  I hope that the Broadband upgrade order "completes" in time for me to renew the line rental saver given there are only a few days in between.

I am assuming that there won't be any change in the line rental fee as a result of the Broadband upgrade, given that this was not actually requested by us, but maybe I'm being naïve!

0 Ratings