cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MargaretR1
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Renewing contract nightmare

I seem to be going in pointless circles on MyBT and getting absolutely nowhere.  All I want to do is find out exactly when my broadband contract comes to an end, so that I can renew it before then..  Do they make that easy to find?  Hell, no.  It's almost like they don't want my money.   I try searching for broadband deals, but I'm already on the best they can offer (apparently), so there are no deals and no information about my options.  Nowhere can I find in my account the simple information "your contract expires on xx/xx/xxxx"  - is that too much to ask for?   How exactly am I supposed to renew, if I can't find out when or how to do so?    "Help" just takes me in circles, and doesn't actually provide meaningful information.   Where CAN I find out how to do this (apparently extremely complex) task?

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Renewing contract nightmare

The best thing to do is to phone BT 0800.800.030. They will be able to advise you and if you do your home work about what other providers are offering  before you call you should be able negotiate a deal that may be better than you are already getting. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Renewing contract nightmare

you need to go to MYBT and then track your order which will show when contract due for renewal

https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsorder/customer/index.html#/index

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings