Did you mean: 
AllanASmith
Message 11 of 14

Re: Renewing contract to keep free BT Sport

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

@voice_of_reasonwrote:

If I renew by broadband and TV contracts for 18 months, I get to keep BT Sport for free instead of paying £5 per month. Everything stays the same, and I keep any discounts I'm currently receiving (apparently - according to the website, anyway).

But given that I have six months left of my current broadband and TV contracts, does that mean I'll be locked in for another 18 months after that (i.e. two years in total), or just 18 months from now?

I can't find an answer anywhere, and don't fancy the trauma of phoning BT (and not sure I would get the correct answer anyway) - so any help much appreciated. Thanks!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 14

phone the options team on the number already posted 0800800030  there will no trauma as they are uk based  if you don't like the offer then don't take it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Dode
Expert
Message 14 of 14

I phoned the options team a few days ago. Got the same deal as I had before and some extra channels for the same price. All went smoothly. Quite happy and “no trauma”.

0 Ratings