cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Request for Equipment Returns Bag

I upgraded my hub in 2020, but had not returned the previous hub because of Covid.  I took the hub, packed in the green bag previously provided, to the Post Office today.  I was informed by the Post Office staff that the bag could no longer be used as it has been superseded.

How do I obtain a new bag?  I have looked at the Help information but the option to Return Equipment is not available in the MyBT menu.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Request for Equipment Returns Bag

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Sorry but that link does not help as it contains erroneous advice.  As explained in my posting, the option "Return Equipment" does not appear as an option in My BT.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Jacas1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you're having difficulties returning the equipment back to BT. If you send me your details, I'll be able to arrange for a returns kit to be sent to your address.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings