cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Return Kit confusion

Hello,

Last week I received an email from BT that indicated that I had requested a bag so that I could return an item (a BT Smart Hub 2). I had not made any such request.

Later I received another email that indicated that I would receive a new router and a few days later, I received a new BT Smart Hub 2 - Now I have two. The packaging indicated that I should return my old router in the box that the 'new' router arrived. I did this on Friday 22nd October.

Today (Monday 25th October) I received two return bags that I had not asked for - Why?

My guess is that this may be related to the rollout of digital voice. My situation is I now have a new router which I will not use as I use my own router and I do not require a phone line - digital or otherwise. I also have two return bags that I did not ask for and do not need.

I expect that I will receive additional items in the near future to enable a digital phone. If this happens, my plan is to put them in a cupboard and carry on with what I have until my contract expires.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Return Kit confusion

Hi @ngthomas and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry for any confusion with the returns bag and extra hub. You'll have been sent a new hub when your account was moved to Digital Voice. You'll need to return the older hub but I'll be happy to check what's going on for you. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings