cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Return envelope but nothing to return??

Go to solution

Hi everyone, I've recently switched to digital voice, prior to this I had broadband only. I have now received an envelope asking me to return kit otherwise I will be charged but I have nothing surplus to return other than two ethernet cables, and am quite confused as to what to do now, and don't want to be hit with another bill. Can anyone help? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Return envelope but nothing to return??

Go to solution

@urbanangel 

Which home hub did you have before BT sent you a Smart Hub 2?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Keith, I already had smart hub 2 the only additional item I've been sent is the 'phone. I've transferred to BT essentials. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@urbanangel wrote:

Hi Keith, I already had smart hub 2 the only additional item I've been sent is the 'phone. I've transferred to BT essentials. 

Then there is nothing to return. Its possible that BT thought you had just the basic smart hub, and their records are wrong.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Okay, that's great 🙂 many thanks for your help Keith. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @urbanangel and welcome.

I'm sorry you've received the returns bag in error. @Keith_Beddoe is right but I'd like to take a look at the account to make sure everything is in order. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @urbanangel 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me today 😁

As discussed, I have double checked this for you and you don't have any equipment to return.  I have recorded your contact from the Community on to your account and have closed this off.

If you need help in future or have a question about your services feel free to come back on here as you're more than welcome.

Take care for now.

Robbie

0 Ratings