cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Return equipment

Hi

i want to return some equipment but don’t have a bag.  I cannot work out how to request a bag using instructions on the community as I can’t find the links it refers to.  Surely it should be easier than this?

thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Return equipment

Arrange for Royal Mail to collect from your home

You can book an at-home collection, by picking the day you want them to come and paying 60p (we'll cover the rest). The 60p fee could change, so please check charges on the Royal Mail website to be sure.

When you schedule your collection you'll need to enter the tracked reference from the postage label in your returns bag (it will look something like AB 1111 0000 1C). If you have any questions about your collection contact Royal Mail.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/how-to-return-and-recycle-your-bt-broadband-hub-and-bt-tv-box-fo

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks les

what I am after is a bag to return the items and I cannot find a way of ordering one.

thanks

greg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Gplrob and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the returns kit, sorry you're having problems ordering one. I can get that sorted for you. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings