cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Return my BT kit

I am changing supplier and I have been asked by BT to return the equipment/router in the 'bag supplied' - I have received no bag. I checked online as to where to order a bag and apparently on 'My BT account' page their is meant to be a link under 'Return your BT kit' - I have no link. I'm happy to return this equipment for re-use. Please send me a bag. Thanks

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Return my BT kit

Hi @Str0ller and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear you're leaving. I'll arrange the returns bag for you. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Hi. I also want to return a replaced BT router. But nowhere on my BT page is there an option "Return Your BT Kit". I have logged on and checked every link. Even the Consumers' Association suggests this way to get a return bag, but BT have obviously not kept this option on their webpage. Can you help, please? Regards, David.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Hi, @davidasutton Thanks for posting,  I can help arrange a returns bag for you and will send you a private message so you can send over your details.

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Hello

Can I get help on this too? Is there a return link?

Thanks

Andrew

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Hi @AndrewWalker welcome to the community and thanks for posting. If you log in to MyBT on this link it should give you the option to request a replacement returns bag. 

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Hello! No, there's no links for that. I left BT Broadband, haven't been sent a bag, I have been sent instructions but the link in question to Return my BT Kit simply doesn't appear to exist on the website. This is quite worrying because I have the equipment, I want to send it back, and want to avoid being charged for it, but I can't work out how to do it. The instructions don't match the website as far as I can tell.

help!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Hi @NeilO I've just tried the link you supplied and it only takes me to the MyBT landing page.
I'm also trying to get hold of return bags.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

@AndrewWalker & @pppp1234 the link I posted will only present you with the option to order a replacement returns bag if one has already been issued for equipment we've asked to be returned. I'm sorry it's not working and I'll send you both a private message so you can get in touch with the moderators and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Okay, but I got the email telling me I had to return the kit on28th of June, and still no bag has arrived. So that's a while back now. I am a bit concerned I won't get one and get billed for the equipment I have and want to return, but can't. 

0 Ratings