cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Return of BT equipment

Go to solution

I'm currently on BT Full Fibre 500, but I've made a decision to change provider once my contract ends around Oct/Nov 2023. As I don't need either the BT Smart Hub 2 or the Mini Hub that was supplied to me, I want to return them. I have a postal bag with a label on it as shown in the image I'm going to upload when I've finished typing this message. My query is, can I just simply put the HH2 and the Mini Hub into the bag and drop it off at my local Post Office? I'd like to include a short letter with the equipment so that BT know who it's from and why I am returning it and I presume that all I need to do is ensure that the letter has my name and address on it as the sender. Is that correct? Is there anything else I need to know before I put it in the post?

img001.jpg

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Return of BT equipment

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I phoned BT Customer Service today and after a wait of 40 minutes, I finally got to speak to someone. They said they would send me a white return bag within the next few days and then I can just use it to send the Home Hub and Mini Hub back to them whenever I want, so hopefully by this time next week, both items will be on their way back to BT.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I can confirm that the white return bag arrived this morning, so the Home Hub & Mini Hub are both on their way back to BT.

0 Ratings