cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Returned Equipment confirmed as received by Royal Mail (tracked 48 hours) but not yet by BT Returns

Go to solution

Good evening,

I have returned a Smart Hub and a BT Hybrid Connect as part of two orders placed with an agent - over the last two weeks.

Unfortunately, these are still showing as 'awaiting return' even though Royal Mail have confirmed delivery to the YDC Regional Distribution Centre on 2 December and 8 December 2021. 

Can a Moderator kindly advise when will BT acknowledge receipt and remove these items off My BT application.

I don't want to get charged for the BT Hybrid Connect !

Kind regards and many thanks for your assistance,  Jamil

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Returned Equipment confirmed as received by Royal Mail (tracked 48 hours) but not yet by BT Retu

Go to solution

I have just checked and my account show I need to return a smart hub which I sent via Hermes weeks ago, luckily I was out of  contract and had my hub before they started charging for not returning but its just another BT issue that shouldn't happen. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Re: Returned Equipment confirmed as received by Royal Mail (tracked 48 hours) but not yet by BT Retu

Go to solution

Hi bud Iam the same kit returned on 12th Dec and still getting emails to return kit or be charged for it. Not good wonder how long it will take for someone to scan it into the system. I have proof of postage and delivery 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Jakedavis@Jamster101 @Tally1001 

Thank you for posting. It can take up to 2 weeks for the system to update to show that the equipment has been returned. 

If you have the proof of postage and you send me your details, I can mark them as having been returned. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

What is the address for BT Returns? 
I have received a BT Hybrid Connect. It is still unpacked. I don’t want to use it. Do I need to return it to BT. 
the return white packet has not arrived. I am going abroad for holidays. 
I want to return it at my own cost. 
What address should I use for BT RETURNS. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @drabdulbasit Thanks for posting, you'll need to use the returns packaging to ensure that the Hybrid connect equipment is correctly marked as returned on your BT account. You have 60 days to return it, is it possible to wait until you return from holiday?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
The delivery address for bt product returns RETURNS is:
BT TV
DARLINGTON ROAD
BT TV RETURNS

I used this address and sent it by Special Deliveries quoting my account number and address. 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@drabdulbasitwrote:
The delivery address for bt product returns RETURNS is:
BT TV
DARLINGTON ROAD
BT TV RETURNS

I used this address and sent it by Special Deliveries quoting my account number and address. 

No town/city or, more importantly, a post code?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

NorthAllerton 

DR6 2PJ

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

BT TV
DARLINGTON ROAD
BT TV RETURNS
NORTHALLERTON
DL6 2PJ

0 Ratings