Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andygbiking
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Returned equipment but bt says haven’t received it

Hi 

I returned my bt equipment on the 24/03/20 and when I’ve checked my account it says I’ve an open order and that I failed to return the equipment by the 15/04/20 and I will be charged a penalty.The equipment was supposed to be collected by a courier but they failed to show so i took it to my local post office and sent it myself I do have a receipt can anyone help

thanks 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Returned equipment but bt says haven’t received it

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
Andygbiking
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Ok thanks 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Your new home hub is only loaned to you by BT, and will need to be returned if you move provider at any time in the future, otherwise you will be charged for it.

0 Ratings
Andygbiking
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Hi
Yes I returned all of my equipment to them on the same day
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Andygbiking,

Thank you for posting, if you send me in your details I'll be able to get that corrected. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
warhamg
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Hi .. I too have returned my equipment but my account shows that its not been received (after approx. 4 weeks).   I think this could be a serial number problem, as my original router was struck by lightening less than a week after it was installed.  The engineer swapped it for an older version.   I did take a photo of the returns label before taking it to the post office.

Please can you help me to resolve.

Many thanks.

G.

0 Ratings