cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annedroiid
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Returned equipment but my account still says it hasn't been returned

As the title says, I have returned my BT Hub but my account says that it's still waiting for me to return it. I have the tracking link from RoyalMail that says it was delivered on the 20th November. Anyone know how I get them to mark it as returned? I can't seem to find a way on the site and I don't have the time to waste on hold calling them about it.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Padmeister
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Returned equipment but my account still says it hasn't been returned

I had the same issue. I did ring them in the end as there’s no way to do it online.

I put the phone on speaker while I was in the queue and got on with something else.  They took the Post Office reference number from my proof of posting and marked the equipment received.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4

If it was supplied to you before 13 Dec 2019 you are not obliged to return it so don't worry, you are only obliged to return it if it was supplied to you on or after that date

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/how-to-return-and-recycle-your-bt-broadband-hub-and-bt-tv-box-fo

0 Ratings
annedroiid
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

It was supplied to me before then, thanks for letting me know. The letter I received said they'd charge me a fee if I didn't return it. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

0 Ratings