cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robartist
Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Returned equipment but still showing as need to return one of two items that were bot posted to them

Go to solution

Hi and good afternoon

I wonder if anyone could please give me some advice as I am rather worried.

I was asked to return two items by BT after the end of contract.

They sent a plastic bag and a prepaid label and I posted them both back last week in the same bag to BT returns, Yorkshire distribution Centre, YDC, XX10 1BT.

I kept my receipt from the post office and tracked the package. It arrived at the returns centre on Saturday. I kept checking my account and nothing showed. Then today they are showing that ONE item has been returned and the other is still awaiting return otherwise I must pay £50. I am rather upset by this. I took photos of me packing the two items into the bag and also I have kept my receipt which also shows the weight.

I cannot see how to phone the returns centre to resolve this.

Can anyone please offer any advice?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
JohnC2
Message 2 of 10

Re: Returned equipment but still showing as need to return one of two items that were bot posted to

Go to solution

Hi @robartist, sorry that you are seeing 1 of the 2 items you returned as not received back yet. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you resolve this.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
robartist
Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Re: Returned equipment but still showing as need to return one of two items that were bot posted to

Go to solution

Thanks for looking into this.

I have provided all of the information you asked for.

But it is still showing as one item waiting for return even though both items were returned.

I also wonder about the returns process. I posted last week. I tracked the items and they arrived on Saturday. But it took until today for them to log one of the two items as returned.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

@robartist Thanks for sending over your details, I can see they're in our queue. We'll be in touch with an update when you reach the top of our list which may take a day or two as we deal with the private messages in the order that they arrive.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
robartist
Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks Neil0

All the best

0 Ratings
robartist
Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

?? could it be the case that the sticker BT provided for the outside of the bag was set up to be scanned for one item and not two? in other words your receiving centre didn't open the package they merely scanned the outside of the plastic bag?

thanks

0 Ratings
robartist
Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Returned equipment but still showing as need to return one of two items both posted-pictures

Go to solution

I have replied to the message sent to me and included photos. These are photos of me wrapping the TWO itmes. And the finished package - clearly two items. And the receipt from the post office which shows the weight - again this is the correct weight for TWO items.

I am very worried by this and would be grateful if you could please contact the receiving centre and sort this matter out. 

Many thanks again.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 8 of 10

Re: Returned equipment but still showing as need to return one of two items both posted-pictures

Go to solution

Hi @robartist 

Thanks for sending over your details last night.  I can see that we have them here.  

We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them.  As soon as you reach the top one of the guys will be in touch to help you with this.  You don't have to be worried, we'll sort this out for you.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
robartist
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Re: Returned equipment but still showing as need to return one of two items both posted-pictures

Go to solution

It seems to have been resolved. Thanks. The 'items you need to return' has vanished from my account.

Thanks and feel free to ignore this issue now.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @robartist, thanks for taking my call earlier and I can confirm that both items are marked as received back.

cheers

John

0 Ratings