Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmRea
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Returning BT Broadband Customer Still Being Charged for Premium Mail

Hi,

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a returning BT Broadband customer. My husband has been paying for BT premium mail since we were last BT Broadband customers many years ago. I took out a new BT Broadband contract in July and moved my husbands email address over to my new account. It says on the BT Premium mail information that when there are no longer any email accounts active on a BT Premium mail account it will be closed down. This has not happened and we have still been charged £7.50 a month for premium mail. We cancelled the D/D for Premium mail and my husband has now received 2 emails saying payment is due.

Any help to get this resolved would be great.

Many thanks,

Emma

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PaddyB
Message 2 of 4

Re: Returning BT Broadband Customer Still Being Charged for Premium Mail

Hi EmRea,

Thank you for posting. If you take a look at the link below, you'll be able to move your husband's email address to your BT account.

Moving my BT email address to another account

Please give that a try and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
EmRea
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi Paddy,

Thank you so much for your reply. I moved my husbands email address to my account on the 30th of July 2020 with the help of one of your colleagues but for some reason the Premium email account has not been closed.

Regards,

Emma

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Hi @EmRea,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me the details, I'll take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings