cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Returning a kit

Go to solution
Hi there,

I returned my BT TV Recordable Box kit on 21st of February, and it arrived with BT on 23 February (I have tracking confirmation of this), but I keep getting emails and texts that the Return Centre have not received it, and that I will soon be charged. It is now significantly longer than the 3 week processing time mentioned, so the delivery should have been processed by now.

Can I send proof of delivery somewhere so this can be sorted? Trying to phone BT to solve this has not been a success yet..

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Returning a kit

Go to solution

The online messaging option has solved the problem for me. So for anyone in the same situation I recommend not to call BT but to use the 'message us' option at BT TV | BT Help.

After messaging a bot first, an actual person started chatting to me after 10 minutes, and a few minutes later I got confirmation by text and email that the kit had arrived. 

Best regards

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Its not a BT TV box but the BT Smart Hub that I sent back just over a week ago. As I now with Sky FTTC on a similar package as I was with BT.

All I have is  a receipt from the post office to prove I sent it back.

How do I know BT got it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

You enter the tracking id on your post office receipt on the royal mail website, it will show when parcel was delivered.

0 Ratings