cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 49

Re: Returns bags

Go to solution

I received the returns bag this morning 2/11/2021 I will pot it tonight if it fits into a post box or tomorrow at post office if it doesn't. Thanks

Message 12 of 49

Re: Returns bag

Go to solution

Hi - please can you arrange for return bags to be sent to me I have a hub and some discs I’d like to return.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @Weatherall1 

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I'll be happy to help arrange a returns kit for you.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 49

Go to solution

Hi, could I please get a return bag too? Had a new halo installed a couple of weeks ago and not received anything to return the old one. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @kmg2304  and welcome!

Sure thing - I can also send you a returns kit.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @kmg2304,

Thank you for sending in your details and for taking my call today. I've placed an order for the Returns Bag to be sent to your address. This should arrive with you in the next 7 - 10 days. 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 49

Go to solution

Hello 

can I order a return bag please

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 49

Go to solution

Hi, @Jarvo342 Thanks for posting, yes we can help you with that. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 49

Go to solution

hi There please could you also send me a returns bag as I can't find the tab in MyBT

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @DanHur,

I can surely. I've sent you a private message about arranging this.

It may take us a couple of days before my team can get back to you due to the Bank Holiday's but we will get it done.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings