Did you mean: 
Highlighted
carlycruickshank
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Reward Card Not Received

Go to solution

Hi all,

Hoping one of the BT guys on here will pick this up and be able to help.

Switched to BT Mobile when my current mobile contract ended at the start of the year. The new BT Mobile came with a reward card as part of the deal.

I claimed the reward card through the appropriate link when it became available to in My Account at the start of March. This then updated a week and a bit later to say the card had been despatched on 19th March.

As it wasn't received within the stated time I got in touch with the rewards team through the link, and was told there had been an internal error and I would receive it within 10 working days.

10 working days passed so I got in touch with the rewards team again, only to be given the same line - internal issue and I would have it with me within 10 working days.

I had the same issue when trying to claim for my broadband install at the end of last year, which was only sorted after one of the BT guys on this forum got involved, and I received my card two working days later.

Elligible for another reward card tomorrow for a second mobile I have added to my account, so hoping I don't have the same runaround with that one...!

Thanks for any help,

Carly

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES
sophiejdalston
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: Reward Card Not Received

Go to solution
Can't offer any advice as I am in a similar position though thankfully not waiting as long, but I hope it is sorted for you soon. I have taken up similar reward card offers with other companies and never had any problem at all, but BT seem to have issues.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @carlycruickshank Sorry that you have been told the reward card is on it's way a few times and it hasn't shown up yet.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
carlycruickshank
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks John. Have sent the required information.

Thanks,

Carly
0 Ratings
Amanda92
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Hi,
I'm in the same boat, just wondering if anyone had any luck getting the reward as Iv had the same generic email that it has been sent but will be another 10-15 working days? Seems a bit daft that they falsely advertise the reward will be received within 30 days of activation.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@carlycruickshank I'm sorry for missing you and for this delay in getting the rewards card to you. We've had to organise another replacement and it will be with you in up to 30 days.

You can get to me by replying to to my email or latest text if you need to speak to me Smiley Happy

Thanks

Community ManagerStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings