cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James30
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Reward Card Not Showing In Account

I placed a broadband order on the 24th of March through uSwitch which offered an £80 BT reward card but when i log into the BT Rewards the card does not show in my account. Can someone help please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Reward Card Not Showing In Account

@James30 

You need to wait at least 14 days after your service was activated, before you can claim your reward, possibly longer under the current crisis.

BT Reward Card

0 Ratings
James30
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Thanks, the service was live from the 30th of March so it has been live longer than 14 days. Given the current situation should i wait another few weeks?

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@James30 wrote:

Thanks, the service was live from the 30th of March so it has been live longer than 14 days. Given the current situation should i wait another few weeks?

Give it to the middle of next week, as there seem to be issues regarding rewards offered via third party websites.

If you still cannot see it on the rewards page, then please post back on this thread and a moderator can be asked to look into it, but its likely to take some time.

0 Ratings
James30
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hello,

I have still not seen any change on my reward account. Can you help?

Thanks

James

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 7

@James30, Sorry about that, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch. 

0 Ratings