cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Reward Card claiming problem

Not sure if I'm in the right place but I recently signed up to bt broadband helped by the lure of a £90 reward card.... I have had several messages telling me to claim but no matter what I try I cannot find out how to actually claim the bloomin thing. Any help greatly received.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Reward Card claiming problem

The link to claim should be in your order confirmation email, to save you looking it's www.bt.com/claimmyreward

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Dundonianboy, welcome to the forum, and sorry you are having trouble claiming your reward card.

Have you set up Your BTID yet? If so you should be able to log in Here and claim your reward card. 

Let me know if you get it claimed ok or still need help.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the reply. I have tried that route. No joy. I have two accounts showing, an old one from 4 years ago and my new one. The new one does not show any details of the reward card and the old one states no reward to claim!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Dundonianboy, thanks for checking that out and posting back. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to get the claim processed for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings